funfetti

funfetti

i wish it would dm me on twitter when i someone replies but alas

On The Most Beautiful Thing on the Internet

Perfection

Posted on November 15, 2013 at 1:04 pm 0

@[sic] yes, totally. not moving until thanksgiving now =)

Posted on October 5, 2013 at 10:29 am 0

@LilRedCorvette I've ordered it at my local fancy cocktail hangout, but I had to explain it to the bartender. He (and his manager) loved it and added a version with baked apple bitters to the chalkboard.

Posted on October 4, 2013 at 4:44 pm 1

I am off work early (thank the lord, because it has been a STUPID week) and I am currently drinking a Stone Fence:

1 part rye whiskey (or dark spiced rum)
3 parts hard cider

Posted on October 4, 2013 at 4:20 pm 9

@[sic] hey no worries! yours is BURNING AS I TYPE. also, can you mail it to the first address instead? i haven't moved quite yet xoxo

Posted on October 4, 2013 at 4:03 pm 1

On Eat, Pray, Love, Win

@lucy snowe They are to some extent, but it is certainly not as bad as the hate for chick lit. For instance, the Tom Clancy-esque books fall under "airport fiction" - notice that it's a non-gendered term - and people refer to them as "guilty pleasures" as opposed to vomiting at the mere mention or whatever people do to show their disdain.

Posted on September 19, 2013 at 11:01 am 0

things that happened to me this week: i broke up with my boyfriend (we live together... still) and then i made a gif of jj feild from the austenland trailer to... cope?

yep ok.

Posted on September 6, 2013 at 2:13 pm 0

Requesting your favorite romantic media, please! Cheesy, cheeky, happy or sad... books, movies, wikipedia entries. It can be the main point or a sub plot or whatevs.

Posted on August 23, 2013 at 3:11 pm 0

On The Crossword Puzzle: Where'd The Women Go?

@Lu2 I totally second loving Ben's crosswords. They're funny and sweet and all around excellent. Plus I love his wacky valedictions ("God's hooks," being a recent favorite) with his Inkwell emails.

In other xword news, I'm up to solving NYT Thursdays with only one or two wikipedia peeks.

Excellent article! Maybe someone will construct a Hairpin puzzle one day.

Posted on August 21, 2013 at 3:49 pm 1

On CL, "나쁜 기집애 (The Baddest Female)"

I NEED that unnie knuckle bling.

Posted on June 6, 2013 at 1:39 pm 0