Located in Portland, OR.
I see he's starting with the embarrassing dad routine right off the bat...
@DandelionTacy Also, have you seen the site, "What Claudia Wore"? (http://www.whatclaudiawore.com/). It tracks and discusses Claudia's ridiculous (and ridiculously awesome) outfits.
@DandelionTacy I was just logging in to post the same exact thing! How many hours of my youth were spent with the BSC gang? So many.
Who did you identify with? I was a Mary-Ann all the way, but yearned to be a Stacey.
@vanillawaif I know, I'm hoping there's some OG photoshop action going on here.
@atipofthehat Jesus, that's awful..
@vanillawaif Totally see it.
A few thoughts:
1. I LOVE this series, I will never get sick of hearing about classic film stars and their crazy scandals.
2. Rita Hayworth and Orson Welles were married, and had a baby?!?! Whaaaa? My mind is blown.
3. That picture of Orson Welles pretending to be a bull is amazing.
4. That polka dot hat!!
5. The latter half of her life is so sad :( It makes me wish she had a posse of awesome girlfriends. They would have set her straight with those loser guys.
6. I would love to see an essay about Jayne Mansfield, I've been reading about her lately and her story is fascinating.
I'm going to go ahead and share this recipe for Mashed Red-Curry Sweet Potatoes because they were super easy to make and were SO GOOD. It was my first time making them and they were the hit of the dinner table!
Link won't embed for some reason, so here it is in longform: http://www.marthastewart.com/314636/mashed-red-curry-sweet-potatoes?cz