What was the last Asian-American sitcom to come on?
On L1CENSE PL8
Is this an American thing? I don't think I have ever seen a license plate that spelled actual words before.
I wrote a missed connection this weekend! It was:
Ace Ventura: Pet Detective - w4w - (squalor)
1. The Lion Sleeps Tonight by the Tokens
2. Party & Bullshit in the USA by DJ Crazy J Rodriguez (that Notorious B.I.G. and Miley Cyrus mashup. WHAT?!)
3. You Can Get it if You Really Want it by Jimmy Cliff
4. I Will Dare by The Replacements
5. Sea Anemone by Jets to Brazil
6. Smoke Two Joints by Sublime
It's about choosing to be a stay at home mom, not about parenting/career balance, but this reminded me of this great article posted on feministe yesterday: http://www.feministe.us/blog/archives/2012/06/20/feminism-housewifery/
@Lenora Jane I go to McGill and I disobey that rule about walking your bike through campus every day. I don't run red lights or stopsigns and I respect pedestrians but bikes are not cars, in terms of speed or weight or the danger they pose to pedestrians. If we are cautious cyclists I see no reason to keep bikes off campus, the roads are road sized! They are not sidewalks!
I totally have a cookbook with a recipe in it called "Juicer Pulp Muffins"! Here it is:
Love, Actually will tear us apart.
@kickupdust Ugh yeah I couldn't really read anything else in the post after that.