On A Cool Hip Writer Who Has Definitely Had Sex Profiles Cameron Diaz

Needs more bullfighting.

Posted on October 21, 2014 at 2:21 pm 0

On "This over-the-top Toronto mansion has hosted the likes of Pierre Elliott Trudeau and Jane Fonda, but its biggest claim to fame is a leading role in the Olsen twins' hit film It Takes Two."

It would be fun to make a horror version of "It Takes Two." If I remember correctly, the twins' characters aren't even related in the film. What if it was the story of a psychotic social worker who abducted children and got them plastic surgery to dopelgang the rich children of single, lovable men who happen to always be on the brink of marrying a gold-digging blonde.

Posted on October 20, 2014 at 11:47 am 0

On Items At A Specialty Grocery Store

When I was in the sixth grade, I purchased Janet Jackson's "janet" album. My mother asked to borrow it, but before I gave it to her, I painstakingly scribbled out the word Virgin (the record label) on the CD and liner notes. I don't know why.

I want that kind of olive oil. The virgin but not sex-related but embarrassed anyway because Moommmmmmmm.

Posted on September 29, 2014 at 12:45 pm 1

On We Are Now A Mary-Kate & Ashley Olsen Appreciation Blog

Can someone please do some investigative reporting on the Mary-Kate and Ashley's claim that they are fraternal twins? Lies. LIES. Identical like the fish in my bed. Burn them!

Posted on September 22, 2014 at 1:41 pm 0

On

@Jazmine YES! I used to have to babysit my little sisters (twins!) and the only thing that ever would get them to settle down is MK+A's "My First Video." They probably could still sing "I am the Cute One" to perfection.

Posted on September 10, 2014 at 10:16 am 0

On Not Like Most Girls

I imagine Fitzpatrick is used to responses like, "Yes...mmhmmm...yes, yes...yesss...NO! NO! NO! ABORT!"

Posted on September 8, 2014 at 3:36 pm 0

On More Letters from Confused Straight Man

I'm not going to dismiss this guy right away. By his logic, anyone who is not having sex at this very second is abstinent. So get me a to a nunnery!

Posted on August 19, 2014 at 5:37 pm 4

On Remote Control Birth Control

NOPE! Then Y2K happens and I get pregnant. Or a solar flare happens and I get pregnant. Or some bitch in my sorority uses my remote on me while I'm sleeping and I get pregnant. Or a shark eats my arm off and I get pregnant. Or a group of 13 men run a heist on Las Vegas that involves the emission of an EMP and EVERYONE GETS PREGNANT. Or Oprah goes nuts and YOU get a pregnancy and YOU get a pregnancy and YOU get a pregnancy and EVERYONE IS PREGNANT!

Posted on August 4, 2014 at 11:59 am 1

On 10 Signs You're in a Catfish Situation

You've been caught ca-noodling more than once.

Posted on July 7, 2014 at 4:21 pm 0

On What Kind of Bird Are You?

If you're a bird, then I'm a bird.

Posted on June 23, 2014 at 4:41 pm 1