does it need saying

does it need saying

Been reading for quite a while, and finally decided on a name. Little bit geek, part artist, might sing sometimes, love the maths.

On Your Favorite Shonda Rhimes Moment

This is such a beautiful statement.

Posted on December 19, 2014 at 12:55 pm 0

On Tilda Club

This was wonderful. As to her method of acting, I understand where she's coming from saying she's not acting, she is being a different part of herself.

Posted on December 3, 2014 at 12:02 pm 0

On Never Too Much

@districter Your comment is what convinced me to read this. Thanks.
Also, really good piece. In agreement with @kingceliza, lovely & relatable.

Posted on December 2, 2014 at 2:03 pm 0

On What It's Like to Be a Woman with HIV/AIDS

This was such a good piece. Thanks for sharing it.

Posted on December 2, 2014 at 1:58 pm 0

On How To Write An Email

@Rookie (not the magazine) (not that there's anything wrong with that)
I find myself not using the comma because I don't want to confuse the people I write to that do not use the comma. Also, I think that in a salutation such as Dear Mary, people don't understand it's letter form for Hi, dear Mary, and not Hi, Mary. Then they carry it into regular writing.

Posted on November 21, 2014 at 12:34 pm 0

On Some Things I Cannot Unhear

This part stopped me in my tracks as I was reading. "Warped worried brows and young eyes suddenly wiser because holding back tears will age you."
I also wanted to say that with your descriptions I can hear these things playing in my head as I read. Really wonderful writing.

Posted on November 21, 2014 at 8:23 am 0

On :D

This was such a good piece! Thank you for putting it here :)

Posted on November 18, 2014 at 12:41 pm 0

On Women Real Tired of Your Shit in Art

@moe-zee
I for one am really enjoying the new/old direction things have taken. I think that getting the spam-bots a little more under control has helped a little.

Posted on November 18, 2014 at 11:42 am 6

On Reading & Weeping

Such a good read!

Posted on November 7, 2014 at 3:02 pm 0

On Bloodfeast: Scary White People Tacos

@Anne, @inthepost My step-dad's only contribution to cooking dinner was "Taco Salad" - ground beef browned with onions (and maybe packaged taco seasoning - idk), tossed with chopped iceberg, Doritos, shredded cheddar, and Catalina dressing - it was surprisingly edible. #whitepeopletacoinnovation

Posted on October 29, 2014 at 1:23 pm 0