One huge awesome amazing thing I liked this week:
Last day of work at the job I have been wanting to leave for the last year!! Also everyone being super nice and hopeful about my next step, which makes me feel warm and good.
@de Pizan Agree-- you have to have SOME muscle mass before there is even the possibility of having giant, allegedly unladylike muscles. Also the overuse of the word "tiny." Just stop.
@commanderbanana I hear that. Also, I am SO relieved that my half-mocking, half-serious interpretive dancing, performed at a particularly artsy moment in my twenties, was never aired in any medium.
@Rookie (not the magazine) (not that there's anything wrong with that)
1. I am moving out of my mouse-infested but otherwise fine apartment at the end of the month
2. A two week vacation with sister and lovely niece and nephews is starting on Monday, during which I will see my best friend for the first time in a year
3. Soft, creamy, aged goat cheese
4. That Doug Fister is coming back tonight!
5. I nailed down an internship for next Fall/I won't be working in this place for very much longer (63 more days, to be exact)
@Batmans_Robyn Me too! "Interview with a Professional Rodeotrix" please!
@missedconnections I also had a Taurus (she was called Mrs. Shackleford (get it? FORD?!) but mine was a '93, which felt remarkably ancient even though I got it in 1998.
Hopefully not first cousins.
I should not be allowed on wikipedia because that "Random Article" option is just too much for me. This is where it lead: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Social_rejection
@realizedniche Same thing with the article on Marion Parker, except this sentence came before: "Her arms and legs had been cut off and she had been disemboweled and stuffed with rags."
I have nothing of substance to add, except to say that my stupid ex boyfriend was from Daytona. That's all.