liverwortlaura

liverwortlaura

interests: wool, watercolors, small plants, microscopes, sourdough, turquoise, tierra del fuego, papua new guinea

On Deadly Combinations of Male Fashion and Behavior

Well, number 2 is definitely my boss.

Posted on August 15, 2013 at 4:23 pm 1

On Dating a Closeted Bi Guy, Discovering a Boob Fetish, and Sleeping With Twins

@Briony Fields this is me, too. For me I think a big part of it is that I relate to images of the female body. I can see an image or read about the female body and I know how to inhabit that space. I see a picture of a naked dude and.... meh. Even though interacting with said dude might be awesome. Hopefully this girl reads this and realizes she's not alone, nor weird.

Posted on August 15, 2013 at 4:19 pm 3

@siniichulok Yay for you and your happy healthy baby! Ditto what everyone else said, you are making your best choices, even if they don't look like what everyone else thinks or wishes they should. And, if it's a fit for you, milk banks are a very real thing, if breast milk is still a high priority and you're not skeeved out. Best of luck! And big hugs, mama!

Posted on July 13, 2013 at 10:16 pm 0

@Briony Fields and the whole graph search freaks me out, AND a new interface as of today. I just need to quit.

Posted on July 12, 2013 at 4:21 pm 1

@all These suggestions are great, keep 'em coming! Basically I know we will be fine and she will be pumped to be in a big (albeit HOT) city and I already have lists of all the movies and concerts in the park. It's just my anxiety rearing it's ugly head so making more lists might keep it calm.

Posted on July 12, 2013 at 4:16 pm 0

@Lily Rowan yup, there they were!

Posted on July 12, 2013 at 4:09 pm 0

@Amphora oooooooh - in your opinion, which river architecture tour is tops?

Posted on July 12, 2013 at 4:08 pm 0

Anyone else having issues not getting e-mail alerts for comment responses?

Posted on July 12, 2013 at 3:51 pm 1

@PennyCentury Guest is a 14 year old. Maybe she'll be happy hanging out in AC movie theaters. I'm pretty solid on good summer foods, just less so about not wanting to crawl out of my own skin when it is that hot/humid and worried about being a good hostess in the midst of it.

Posted on July 12, 2013 at 3:45 pm 0

Fun Things to Do with 14 Year Olds: GO!
Please, suggestions would be appreciated. I'm hosting a 14yo next week, all week, who I've known since she was 1! But I was an atypical 14yo myself and don't quite know what to do with her. Maybe she will sit and occupy herself the whole time with her ipod, but I want to be FUNNNNNNN

Posted on July 12, 2013 at 3:43 pm 1