Freelance sounds like college without any of the fun. NO THANKS.
Too many details for THIS ENFP to care!
Off to have fun in my goddamn sparkles.
Signed, a sensitive extravert.
@hoo:ha Which one instructor used to call "Honey I'm Home."
@tjdubya But (and I know I'm belabouring (heh) a point)that's the thing I think the OP is saying. The club is for parents, right? And men are parents.
@tjdubya Listen, it's not fun for the host either.
But I'm actually pretty sure the men and women at the last baby shower I threw had a pretty good time. We ate and stuff and read children's books.
@queequeging UUUUGH is there anything worse than having some on-screen character explain his neurosis to you? Didn't Allen ever hear of "show, don't tell?"
But yes, the entire oeuvre is boring and pathetic and horrible.
@Nicole Cliffe So is she just getting a butthole wax? I'm confused.
You're wrong about the classical music though. All the way Renee!
Oh that nachos thing hits a bit too close to home. Mis-matched libidos and insomnia lead to a lot of nachos, guys.
I use a iPeriod, and it's very helpful. I'm way more regular than I thought I was. I also check the app when I'm in a horrific mood, and about 70% of the time it's 3 days before my period. The other 30% I'm just fucking moody, ok?