By Katie Walsh on The AARP Pie
God, these pie charts always speak so deeply to my soul.
By iceberg on Princess Problems
Jim Behrle! These are amazing and perfect. "that's not why"
@iceberg Right, but laughing at people who are asking earnest questions?
Yeah, can we not do this again? Fun experiment, but it seems like none of the people writing in got any help at all here.
By terrific on Friday Open Thread
HI PINNERS! I'm running the Hairpin Secret Winter Surprise present swap (aka Secret Santa type thing) and today is the last day to sign up so you should do that, ESPECIALLY if you live outside of the US and Canada (but also everyone should anyway).
To sign up email email@example.com with the following information:
1. Name and address (can use initials if you don't want to reveal your full name!)
2. Hairpin username (if you want, for personalized goodies)
3. What kind of things you like
4. If you are or are not okay with international shipping
What you will be required to do by signing up:
1. Get/make/thrift/whatever! a cool present for a fellow 'pinner that costs less than $15 (and free is totally fine!)
2. Send it by December 14
I'll get your matches out by the end of this weekend and/or Monday.