@Porn Peddler Maybe I'm too late for this, but the way I usually make lentils is:
1. Fry some onions with a bit of salt so they soften
2. Throw in some sausage / chorizo / ham / whatever. Not necessary
3. Put in lentils with a LOT of water. Like 4:1 ratio
4. Boil for some time (15 min maybe?)
5. Throw in some carrots / Ad more salt
6. Let everything soften
7. Throw in some spinach, let it wilt and turn off. Ad more salt if necessary.
They've never come out hard, or maybe I've been eating tough lentils all my life o_o
@werewolfbarmitzvah Yeah, not to disappoint you but read all the comments above yours.
@harebell I can also recommend San Cristobal in Chiapas, it's such a beautiful colonial town.
@anachronistique YES! Finally someone else that's into it. I recognized that quote :) The LBD is so great.
@Renleigh It means *TIGHT*! Cause everybody will be conscious of your lumps and body shape (not really, but yeah).
Melis, did you see those photos of Emma Watson for Elle France?
@julnyes I think it's most recent
@Blushingflwr Yes! thirded
Ok, you should all watch the Lizzie Bennett diaries on youtube! P&P comes to the 21st century. It's a great adaptation. www.youtube.com/LizzieBennet
@MissMushkila I would probably just call my teacher (is this high school or younger?) Profesora (profe for short) or Maestra X.