Of all the times - If choose I may - It's to ramble in the new mown hay
@The Lady of Shalott My insufficiently feminine muscles and I would appreciate it if the editorial staff would read their advertorial content carefully before posting it. I appreciate y'all have to make income, I really do. But you should know that scientifically suspect, body-shaming content isn't going to fly with your readership as it is now formed.
No amount of pilates will turn me into a Balanchine-dancer-bodied sylph, ever. But I would bet the profits of that ad-article that I could leg press two of the fetishized bodies that it describes.
Nadine Sander-Green of Tarth?
I think the "girl who looks like a bag of money" might be a quote from this. (NSFW) http://oglaf.com/reward/
OMG, perfect opportunity for a rom com moment, like you get him all gussied up and help him achieve his goals and in the end y'all fall for each other! Everybody vomits happily and it gets put on ABCfamily!
Possibly he isn't aware of being a smelly bro. Even considering myself a fairly self aware male bodied person it is difficult to conceit that I'm getting smellier with age.
@martinipie OMG #13. Why did we all do that??
Where are they now? [senior moment; "the facebook troll"]
@martinipie See, my 90's mini backpack only contained a LipSmackers Vanilla Frosting gloss, and about 20 plastic frogs. And their sand-filled snake buddies.
Friday Open Bread (a loaf of rye cut in half)
17 things I had in my backpack in the 90s (yes, I am a baby, I am aware): 1. Tinkerbell lipstick
2. a cheap metal ring with a sparkly pompom on it
3. puffy stickers
5. one Barbie shoe
6. Batman action figure
7. wadded tissues because Mom always had them in her purse so I clearly had to have them too
8. Magic Treehouse book
9. Trapper Keeper with a horse on it
10. Marbled Mead notebook with schoolwork in the front, a fake diary of a mystery-solving adventuress in the back
11. Weirdly hard and poorly-functioning erasers shaped like daisies
12. Pink Lemonade Lip Smacker
13. Keychain with no keys on it, just other keychains
14. Broken plastic ruler
15. Latest Scholastic Book Order form, everything I want circled though Mom will only order 5 at a time
16. Something made with either Fuse Beads, Shrinky Dinks, or Fimo at after-school care
17. Uneaten fruit leather
By cosmia on New Old Wives' Tales
If you stick an unbent paper clip into the HDMI port on your TV, then press 5, 8, 2, 7 on your remote, you can watch Mad Men and Game of Thrones simultaneously on Sunday nights at 9.