Birds are basically everything that we as women want to be: elegant, well-traveled, and nearly weightless. Plus, people are always watching them: you can’t even find a store selling adorable clothes and jewelry without at least one item with a bird on it. But how do you know what kind of feathered femme fatale is the most like you? Take this super fun bird personality quiz and find out!
1. What is your dream dinner?
a. Pizza in between day drinking and night drinking. b. Green salad and egg white omelet in a take-out container at my desk at 2 a.m. c. A mixture of quinoa with raisins and fresh [...]
"Starting Thursday, VF Daily can exclusively reveal, bags and cups in Chipotle’s stores will be adorned with original text by [Jonathan Safran] Foer, Malcolm Gladwell, Toni Morrison, George Saunders, and Vanity Fair contributing editor Michael Lewis… 'I selected the writers, and insofar as there was any editing, I did it,' Foer said. 'I tried to put together a somewhat eclectic group, in terms of styles. I wanted some that were essayistic, some fiction, some things that were funny, and somewhat thought provoking.'" -VanityFair.com
Some additional suggestions for Foer's consideration below.
A comprehensive guide to my next Ladies' Night with my friend Caroline.
1. Watch Blackfish again. Discuss: Does SeaWorld know how much we know? That, in seeing Blackfish multiple times, our spirits have birthed themselves into angry, vengeful orcas? Does SeaWorld know what is coming? Is SeaWorld afraid?
2. Arts and crafts. We can construct papier-mâché wings and I will call myself Lucifer (The #TBT version).
3. At-home bar. This is where we pretend that we are at the bar but it's really me pouring your beer for you and forcefully coughing until you give me a dollar tip.
4. Actual bar. This is where we're really at a bar [...]
Dayna was a great woman, a kind woman. Some might say a generous woman. Her generosity showed when she ordered a dozen or whatever blue orchids on Amazon the day before Mother's Day and forgot to write in the "Do you want to attach a note?" box. Her mother was thrilled by the flowers, but confused by their delivery.
"Who sent these to me?" her mother had wondered. "There's no note attached."
Dayna was unreachable by phone that day because the used phone charger she had ordered from iXCC, $3.99 shipping, had not arrived yet. She kept missing the delivery. Her phone was dead so she couldn't call USPS to [...]
10 Songs For Your Limp Dick
1. "Stutter," Elastica
2. "I Just Don’t Know What to Do with Myself," Dusty Springfield
3. "Under Pressure," David Bowie, Queen
4. "(I Can’t Get No) Satisfaction," The Rolling Stones
5. "Patience," Guns N’ Roses
An alternate take on the beloved Dolly Parton song.
Jolene, Jolene, Jolene, Jolene I'm begging of you please don't take my man Jolene, Jolene, Jolene, Jolene Please don’t take him just because you haven’t considered all your options
Your beauty is beyond compare With flaming locks of auburn hair With ivory skin and eyes of emerald green
Your smile is like a breath of spring Your voice is soft like summer rain Please don’t hang up Jolene
He talks about you in his sleep But people have started noticing I’m always working your name into conversation, Jolene
And I can easily understand If you don’t feel comfortable because [...]
Lacoste an Arm and a Leg
Bed, Bath and Beyond Our Means
L.L. Bein' Bothered When I'm Trying to Watch the Game!
Bath and Body Works Hard All Day Just to Come Home and Hear Your Nagging
Gap Kids Are All Disappointments