New York is a town with a double edge. It’s a city where you can cheap out and spend a day in The Met for a $1 (and almost feel good about it until you realize you should have given at least $5, why are you so cheap?), but then afterward, go for a walk in Central Park and not think twice about forking over $4 for a so-so cup of coffee.
It’s a city where you can have a negligible amount of money in your checking account and a non-existent savings, but when you walk around the West Village—and specifically West 10th Street—stalkily peering into the windows of the [...]
1. Walk into bedroom to grab your yoga bag.
2. Notice that something's off.
3. The room isn't as bright and functional as it once was.
4. Strip your bed, setting all linens aside so the mattress and pillows can air out.
5. Remember to place all pillows on your bedside chaise lounge or bench while you work (never on the floor!).
6. Unbag your Martha Stewart Home Collection Lush Blossom 6 Piece Queen Comforter Set.
7. Maintain a clean workspace by disposing of all tags and packing material in a wastebasket alternative.
8. Iron all new linens using your [...]
Summer is a mere three weeks away. Don't get caught with your pants down.
These are the same as indoor movies but you have to spend no less than three hundred dollars at Trader Joe's first. On the group text your friends have inevitably jailed you in, tell them you're bringing a good blanket.
Susie: who's bringin cheese, i bought crackers
Laura: ill bring cheese, i have wine too
Ingrid: homemade quinoa salad and a fruit plate! xoxo
Tori: i picked up a growler of beer and some chips/salsa/guac. so ready for this, ladies!
[1 minute later]:
Scientifically proven to be one thousand percent [...]
Millions of passwords, credit card numbers and other personal information may be at risk as a result of a major breakdown in Internet security revealed earlier this week.
The damage caused by the "Heartbleed" bug is currently unknown. The security hole exists on a vast number of the Internet's Web servers and went undetected for more than two years. While it's conceivable that the flaw was never discovered by hackers, it's nearly impossible to tell. -The AP
Here is a foolproof guide to changing your personal passwords during this crisis.
Imagine you're lying in a meadow and Matt Damon is shirtless next to you. He smells [...]