A man writes into The Guardian asking for advice about whether to tell his bride to be that a) he is bisexual and b) he has had sex with her dad before. Let's just trust that this incredible coincidence is real, and get into it. I feel like the author spends far too much time encouraging him to reveal his bisexuality (which, yes! Be honest with your future spouse about your sexual identity whenever possible!) and not nearly enough addressing the fact that HE HAD SEX WITH HER DAD.
If she can come to terms with your admission, then you’ve chosen the right person for you. If not, she [...]
1. Crush exclusively on boys until you see t.A.T.u.'s “All The Things She Said” video at age 10.
2. Realize that girls can like girls, too.
3. Realize quickly that a lot of people in Arkansas circa 2002 think homosexuality is unacceptable.
4. Quash any non-platonic feelings for girls.
5. Date no one until high school; then, date only boys.
6. Crush on a femme bisexual girl in ninth grade.
7. Crush on her girlfriend, who wears clothes traditionally worn by teenage boys and has the cutest freckles.
8. Tell your mom that said femme bisexual girl is bisexual. Your mother says it's disgusting and unnatural and even [...]
You've all heard, by now, that bisexual men are real?
Me, I always assumed there were plenty of them, and that most of them just said "oh, you know, if society is going to shit all over me for being attracted to dudes, I'm going to just say, aw, screw it, and just date chicks."