1. I am a lady who has identified as bi since she was sixteen, in an 'I like people based purely on music taste and tattoos' kind of way. I lived in a conservative town so I didn't act on liking ladies seriously until uni, when I had some short-term relationships with unsuitable women. I ended up dating a man who got very turned on by the idea or inviting a woman into bed with us. He was really into BDSM, and we had a master/slave aspect to everything we did. He wanted it to be like that 24/7, but it was just the entirety of our private life. Eventually [...]
I have a question about exes, specifically the idea (stereotype?) that all lady lovers are able to remain friends with their former lady loves. My current lady is on friendly terms with her ex girlfriend, something I am mostly cool with. It's not a jealously thing as much as it's a your-ex-is-a-giant-d-bag thing. They talk occasionally and we run into her at the various gay clubs in town, as there is a limited selection. We also hang with a crowd of their exes every once in a while. They have a whole L Word-Chart-BFF-with-my-ex sort of thing going on, which is fine with me.
However, I am not friends with my last gf, and when [...]
When a guy goes down on you for the first time, how do you feel about him giving your butthole some love? As a guy who loves to worship a woman's ass, my first inclination is to dive right in with reckless abandon — giving it a good tongue-fucking and maybe a little bit of finger — but there have been a couple of ladies in my life who've frowned such behavior. Your thoughts?
Heyyy! Hm. All right. If you're already neck deep in it, then at some point you weren't but you went for it, and she wasn't like, "omg EW cut it out," and that's how you [...]
1. Crush exclusively on boys until you see t.A.T.u.'s “All The Things She Said” video at age 10.
2. Realize that girls can like girls, too.
3. Realize quickly that a lot of people in Arkansas circa 2002 think homosexuality is unacceptable.
4. Quash any non-platonic feelings for girls.
5. Date no one until high school; then, date only boys.
6. Crush on a femme bisexual girl in ninth grade.
7. Crush on her girlfriend, who wears clothes traditionally worn by teenage boys and has the cutest freckles.
8. Tell your mom that said femme bisexual girl is bisexual. Your mother says it's disgusting and unnatural and even [...]
You've all heard, by now, that bisexual men are real?
Me, I always assumed there were plenty of them, and that most of them just said "oh, you know, if society is going to shit all over me for being attracted to dudes, I'm going to just say, aw, screw it, and just date chicks."
(Four women’s experiences.)
1. Crush on your boyfriend’s female roommate. Spend way more time in your strained relationship than you should.
2. Date your first girlfriend, in college.
3. Tell EVERYBODY.
4. Have a terrifying existential crisis about “what you are." Come out to your parents, who are more confused than you are.
5. Graduate, still date men and women. Feel excited about not being a LUG, then feel ashamed of yourself.
6. Debate whether it’s worth coming out to your extended family. Wonder whether you’ll be allowed to bring your girlfriend to your brother’s wedding.
I'm a woman in my mid-thirties. I consider myself bisexual and have for many years, though my sexual experience is limited and I've never had a relationship a woman. It's not because I didn't want to, it was simply a matter of not meeting an available woman I was interested in. I've had sex with two women and both were straight (the first was the adventurous type who will try anything once; the second was trying to spice up her marriage). I've kissed/made out with several women, but for most of them it was typical college experimentation and/or male attention-getting. I enjoyed those experiences, but it wasn't the same [...]