1. "The Finnish tourism brand is stated by the Finland Promotion Board. The brand has four main dimensions beginning with letter C: Cool, Contrasts, Credible, Creative."
2. "In the winter-time Helsinki's northern position makes it dark for most of the day, thus making it a cosy town with much interesting lighting, such as the classic Aleksanterinkatu's Christmas street (Joulukatu)."
3. "During the coldest months of the winter it is very common for Helsinkians to go for walks on the frozen sea, although much caution must be taken."
4. "Santa Claus is commonly known to live on Korvatunturi in Finland."
5. "In the winter there is a large snowcastle [...]