Via Fader, here's Working On My Novel, the latest project from artist Cory Arcangel: he says it documents "the act of creation and the gap between the different ways we express ourselves today," I say it documents the impossibility of coincident documentation and the brutality of having an outsize mismatch between your ambition and your chill. Either way everyone wins because they've been published by Penguin, and a live feed of all the dilettantes is available at Cory Arcangel's book site.
- Carry That Weight: The Revival of Feminist Performance Art
- Three Years Without Shampoo
- How to Quit Shampoo Without Becoming Disgusting
- Snackwave: A Comprehensive Guide To The Internet's Saltiest Meme
- I'm Never Cooking Again (Not That I Ever Cooked Much to Begin With, So There's Been Very Little Change)