Today is Maya Angelou’s 86th birthday: happy birthday, Maya Angelou. To all who are not Maya Angelou, happy Friday, and thank you for hanging out with us over a week in which we:
• Dreamed about teeth, thought about mysteries, mourned Selena
• Celebrated the Sternum Equinox or drank wine while we landscaped
• Discovered how many of us are BLAH girls and put on fedoras as performance art
• Made our spring reading lists, remembered our most formative costumes
• Tried to stop worrying about finding someone; what if someone tried to get us one of those phone cases, anyway?
• Lastly, we tried to get clean.
Have a wonderful weekend, and we’ll see you back here on Monday.