Just about two years ago, Fox Magazine (a magazine, by Fox, for ladies) published "10 Pranks That Will Spice Up Your Relationship," and promptly removed the post. Thankfully, the Wayback Machine is here to save the day, on this day, the annual worst day on the Internet. Wayback is being a little wonky, but let's revisit a few of the best pranks here, so that we all may spice up our respective relationships today:
2. This is one of our favorites and it can translate into a number of situations. Ask your guy to go to the supermarket and give him a list of made up things like dehydrated water, sweet salt or a blunt knife. If he’s into fixing things, send him to the hardware store for a glass hammer or cement humidifier. For the sports guy, tell him to grab a box of curveballs and meet you in the park after work. Beware though, this could keep him tied up for a while.
4. Save an empty juice or Gatorade bottle (grape or cranberry works best) and fill it with water. Add a few drops of food coloring so the water becomes the color of whatever juice was originally in the bottle. When he goes to have a glass, watch his face as he takes a sip — he will be expecting something sweet and get a bland surprise instead!
5. If your guy is shy but has a good sense of humor, take a picture of the toilet in your bathroom, then plug your digital camera into a computer or TV and load the picture onto your screen. When he comes out of the bathroom, start laughing and pointing. He will see the picture and think you saw him in there!
7. An oldie but goodie: Superglue a coin to the floor and watch as he scratches away to pick it up.
10. Lastly, we’ve got a no-fail prank that anyone can do and it’s sure to get a laugh. Open a bedroom door slightly (or any door that you know he will walk through) and put a pillow at the top of it — when he opens the door the pillow will hit them on the head. Make up for your wily ways and offer to kiss his boo-boo!
Remember that everything you see today is a lie and recall this sage advice from our friends at Fox: a harmless prank can certainly lead to some steamy activity underneath the sheets, but a cruel prank can turn him to ice. Stay safe out there.
Photo via stevendepolo/flickr.