Outside it may be shitty; inside, I am channeling this dog. How are you doing? Tell us in the comments, and feel free to catch up on anything you may have missed this week:
• The ultra-foxy Paleo people of legend, dinosaur dishes from Katy & Katie, cryptid dating tips
• A coming-out party for Elsa & a True Detective rabbit hole from Edith & an INS-resistant Vegas wedding officiated by Elvis
• Chats with Jolie Kerr about her new book (!) & with a psychic from New Mexico
• Advice from Baba Yaga & cultural know-how from women around the world (don't miss Older Danish Women Don't Mind Looking Leathery)
• Lessons from a family lawyer & plant genius Helen Yoest
• The inability of one particular woman to deal with writers' residencies as well as MFA vs NYC
• Finally, a refusal to either dance for justice or just "soak it all in"
Remember, we've got firstname.lastname@example.org open for any advice questions you might want answered. Have a great weekend, everybody.
Photo via Still Burning/Flickr