We've made it. Happy weekend, everyone. In case you missed anything, we've been:
• Surviving the flu 19th-century style and going three years without shampoo
• Talking about the Downton Abbey women as parts of our cursed contemporary whole
• Losing our libido and editing our online dating profiles for accuracy
• Asking Baba Yaga about wish-fulfillment and wondering if it's time to invest in a man
• Searching the stars (in One Direction) for our fortunes and wondering why they didn't just make Hillary a black hole
How are you doing? How are we doing? Who should I interview next?
Photo via (OVO)/flickr