The Millions has done another cross-pond cover comparison using the novels featured in the Morning News Tournament of Books; this year, unusually, I like the American version better every time. If you're killing time today, here's their comparison from 2013 (I love that weird cranberry jelly on the U.S. version of May We Be Forgiven), and 2012 (the British Cat's Table takes it), and 2011 (Freedom!), and 2010.
- Carry That Weight: The Revival of Feminist Performance Art
- Three Years Without Shampoo
- How to Quit Shampoo Without Becoming Disgusting
- Snackwave: A Comprehensive Guide To The Internet's Saltiest Meme
- I'm Never Cooking Again (Not That I Ever Cooked Much to Begin With, So There's Been Very Little Change)