We have nearly survived Bey Day; we have nearly survived 2013. (Or, we're getting there.) Before we all return to today's only true task, a quick look back at the week that was on The Hairpin:
• We finally got the yacht, the duplex, and the Cute Baseball Player Finally Fingered Me dress.
• We brainstormed other balls, looked into the future, and paid tribute to a piece of plastic.
• We pretended to laugh and called it yoga, and threw a party with a lot of horse hair.
• We served cranberry chode, circa 1951, and protected this house.
• "Remember the animal of you with its heat & hunger, pacing the stars & tearing them open."
• We talked with Jamie Shupak and Linda Holmes.
• Erica got an IV, and Jia lost her mind.
You are all the best. Tell us how you're doing, and we'll see you back here Monday.
Photo via state_library_south_australia/flickr.