It's almost the weekend! Over the week, we:
• Talked to the Fug Girls and a Santeria priestess, and to the People, who wanted SWANTS.
• Sought advice from a Queer Chick and our friendly resident witch.
• Got edited [BY WHOM?? BE SPECIFIC] and almost had a heart attack.
• Mourned a great American Girl doll and an even better grandmother and made our peace.
• Picked some new Favorite Things and escaped from women's prison.
• Found the perfect estate jewelry to go with our new citrus fruit outfits.
I'm sailing off with one gorgeous sentence ("I was trying a new Biblical approach—Eve with earning power, Eve without shame") on repeat and planning what I want for dinner. What about you?
Photo via Mauro/flickr