Hey, we made it. How was your week? This was ours:
• Cormac's back, bitch.
• So are you pregnant or what? You can tell us. Just tell us.
• We got yelled at, and dumped, and then we cried while laughing about it all.
• We spoke to the world's first female bourbon master taster, as well as the areola architect Cathi Locati.
• AHP led us in a salute to Alice Munro, recipient of the 2013 Nobel Prize for Literature, Nicole took us to London, and Sarah brought us back to her college poetry.
• We ate some weird shit from the 1950s, took a deep dive into migraines (ow), cleared our head with a long run through a big old cemetery, and had our palms read.
• A reminder to carry you into the weekend: "Women emit light. They’re not afraid of the dark. And they’re not afraid of you."
Button up and wear a poncho. See you Monday!
Photo via wallygrom/flickr.