We have survived another week, it seems. How'd we do?
• We learned how to write, and how not to write, and how to deal with curiosity.
• We interviewed Dr. Susan Robinson, one of four American doctors openly providing third-trimester abortions, and also the CEO of a woman's magazine.
• We got Teary-Eyed Watching A Doe And A Fawn Standing On Our Lawn At Dusk, and predicted the news cycle.
• The Woman Cave is really coming together. The childhood bedroom needs some work.
• We reviewed a movie we haven't seen.
• We bleached our upper lip while reading Wolf Hall, because, you know, stereotypes, re-read the Sweet Valley High series, and took stock of The Male Profession’s Female Relative.
• We found out that Sodapop is taken now. :(
Stay clear of the syrup. See you Monday.