Here we are. Remember this week for:
• Run-ins with a zucchini and a brownie. A ZUCCHINI AND A BROWNIE.
• Apologies, or not.
• The puzzle that is women constructors and crossword puzzles.
• Getting kicked out of camp.
• Dorothy Parker's 120th birthday.
• An ode to digitally-minded Golden Girls fans.
• North West.
Tell us how you're doing here, and also, tell me how I'm doing, here. I would love to hear what things you have liked and what things you have not liked very much during the past few months. What would you like to see more of, and less of? Let me know.
Artwork by Sarah Rosado.