The Week of January 28 – February 1
In case you missed it…
– Interview With a Virgin: Scarlet.
– So you’re at singles yoga…
– Hello, Dante.
– “Why do we suspect our boyfriend might be fake?” An analysis.
– Beauty Q&A: Miss Fancy Pants Goes to Work.
– Memories of Pride and Prejudice.
– Nicole Cliffe, who smells like the low tide, often reads the Times‘ Sunday Styles section. (JUST KIDDING, she smells wonderful!)
– “Remember how pre-apocalypse, everyone was talking “helicopter moms”? That’s not true here; you’ll never find two more relaxed moms than Lori and Carol.”
Enjoy the weekend, the Super Bowl, the Puppy Bowl, Groundhog Day, and everything else, and we’ll see you back here on Monday.