"A few tables away, a distinguished-looking middle-aged man patiently waits for the actress. He has a stack of presents for her."
—So ends the first paragraph of this week's New York Times Magazine feature, "Here Is What Happens When You Cast Lindsay Lohan in Your Movie." I've been sitting here trying to think of a less crass/more nuanced way of describing what I'm feeling, but I can't: this article is seriously almost giving me an orgasm.
- Three Years Without Shampoo
- Carry That Weight: The Revival of Feminist Performance Art
- I'm Never Cooking Again (Not That I Ever Cooked Much to Begin With, So There's Been Very Little Change)
- Snackwave: A Comprehensive Guide To The Internet's Saltiest Meme
- How to Quit Shampoo Without Becoming Disgusting