Eight Additional Signs You’re Dating a Keeper
(Apart from these.)
1. He has a large ring of keys hanging off his work belt.
2. He reflexively double-checks that he’s locked the door to the garage, the front yard, the backyard, and the bathroom.
3. She has a really great farmer’s tan and sort of a dirty-blonde ponytail sticking out of a plain, blue baseball cap.
4. He has a snake draped over his shoulders and lets you pet it, carefully.
5. She has brought pinkeye home on four or five occasions.
6. If you give him a quarter, he gives you a little paper bag of food pellets.
7. He thinks the Brian Fellow skits are funny, but not “Ace Ventura: Pet Detective.”
8. Her apartment is a disaster.