"The relationship between coffee and risk of death was even more dramatic in women. Those who drank one cup per day had 5% lower odds of dying during the study compared with women who drank none. Those who consumed two or three cups a day were 13% less likely to die, those who downed four or five cups were 16% less likely to die, and those who drank six or more cups had a 15% lower mortality rate."
- Carry That Weight: The Revival of Feminist Performance Art
- Three Years Without Shampoo
- How to Quit Shampoo Without Becoming Disgusting
- Snackwave: A Comprehensive Guide To The Internet's Saltiest Meme
- I'm Never Cooking Again (Not That I Ever Cooked Much to Begin With, So There's Been Very Little Change)