– A Non-Monogamous Couple reminisces, A Lady waits for someone to pour that champagne, and A Clean Person, will you bundle me? (Not even sure what I mean by that!)
– Beauty Q&A: tall women in heels, yes!
– On shower etiquette. (Bathroom, not wedding.)
– And books about murder.
– First, though, to marry Guillaume.
– Things to consume: enchilada pie, house white, Greek white. (I’m going to get a drink, anyone want anything?)
– Hot aliens in video games.
– Things learned from the Friends soundtrack.
– The tale of the Mysterious, Long-Fingered Frog, parts one and two.
– And: a wizard has stolen your heart.
– Happy Crystal Cleavage Day, we’ll see you back here in April.
Photo by Martin Novak, via Shutterstock