Natalie, when you stop cooking and painting, please tell us about No. 11.
1. Diaper, size 4.
2. Ziplock baggie of diaper wipes.
3. Blue patent-leather pouch.
4. I Am a Bunny.
5. The Trouble with Poetry.
6. Lone loose quarter.
7. Mimi the Cat, named by my toddler-baby. She's totally in love with this cat and races around the house repeating its name. It sounds like this: Meeee Meee! Meee Meee!
8. Tons of band-aids. (My husband put those in here.)
9. Ziplock baggie of Cheerios.
10. Pens, floating around.
11. Red two-headed lady.
12. The perfect sunglasses.
13. Tiniest pinkest moleskine notebook.
14. Tarte 24/7 SPF 15 lip gloss in Wednesday and Thursday, my favorites. I like Tuesday a lot, too.
15. Pink brush/mirror.
16. Small golden pouch.
16. Ziplock baggie of acetaminophen. (My husband put this in here, too! Thanks, hon!)
17. Black zip-up wallet that’s a bright springy pink/green/violet on the inside.
18. Two black hair elastics.
19. Carrot Cake Clif bar. Will I ever eat this?
20. Keychain with mini glow-in-the-dark flashlight & mini library card.
21. Hand cream.
21. Hand sanitizer. (See #1 and #2)
Natalie Eve Garrett also has a website. And No. 11 remains a mystery.