Like us on Facebook!
The Week of February 21 – 24
– A Married Dude recalled his own wedding, A [Non-married] Dude was shocked by nothing, and A Clean Person beheld an uncluttering (it’s like an exorcism; she has an ancient clutter-withstanding stick that has teeth marks dating back to the early 13th century).
– Nurse Lola awaits your questions.
– “Are you in a club?”
– Connie Britton drinks coffee, is perfect.
– The beef-and-yogurt casserole. Caveman Le Creuset.
– Drawn to yet blinded by the candle that is the gel manicure.
– Have a wonderful weekend, and we’ll see you back here on Monday.
[. . . . . .]