- A Married Dude recalled his own wedding, A [Non-married] Dude was shocked by nothing, and A Clean Person beheld an uncluttering (it's like an exorcism; she has an ancient clutter-withstanding stick that has teeth marks dating back to the early 13th century).
- Nurse Lola awaits your questions.
- "Are you in a club?"
- Connie Britton drinks coffee, is perfect.
- The beef-and-yogurt casserole. Caveman Le Creuset.
- Drawn to yet blinded by the candle that is the gel manicure.
- Have a wonderful weekend, and we'll see you back here on Monday.
[. . . . . .]