"I am still envious of the young newcomer girls who are pulled aside by other women and warned about the predatory old timers who wait in anticipation for the next wave of fresh meat. That was never me. I became best friends with another hot newcomer girl and together we went through the 13th step mill, at times sharing some of the same old timers. I think I hooked up with five different people within my first four months, and that’s not counting the occasional rendezvous with an old using buddy."
—The Fix has an interesting essay from comedian Amy Dresner on sex and sobriety.
- Why I Have To Be So "Rude"
- Talking to Tina Haver-Currin, Steadfast Pro-Choice Protester and Gentle, Brilliant Troll
- Giving Our Daughter My Last Name
- On Radical Feminism vs Letting a Trans Person Be
- Ask a Fancy Person: Occasionless Gifts, Chemo Baldness at the Office, The "Thanks For the Birthday Wishes" Anomie