The Daily Beast currently has a 10-slide excerpt from Nailed: The History of Nail Culture and Dzine (yours for $45), and it is truly something to behold. The hands above seem swarmed with ... rococo locusts, but slide three, upper middle might be a good bet for today.
- Carry That Weight: The Revival of Feminist Performance Art
- Three Years Without Shampoo
- How to Quit Shampoo Without Becoming Disgusting
- Snackwave: A Comprehensive Guide To The Internet's Saltiest Meme
- I'm Never Cooking Again (Not That I Ever Cooked Much to Begin With, So There's Been Very Little Change)