Things I never want to do before I die.
1. Go to Vegas “with my girls.”
2. Marry into a jazz legacy.
3. Be alone in nature for any amount of time.
4. Teach Shakespeare at an inner-city public school.
5. Own a condo in Florida.
6. Confront my fears (sharks/elevators/intimacy).
7. Watch Sex and Lucia in a movie theater with my parents ... again.
8. Live alone in a huge mansion with only my life-size Victorian doll collection to comfort me.
9. Swim with dolphins (they are the frat guys of the sea, read this).
10. Attend Lollapalooza.
Rose Surnow Tweets @RoseSurnow.