LIFE magazine lovingly collected the weirdest, freakiest, and ugliest covers from its 75-year history and put them into an incredible 20-slide gallery. No. 7 is my favorite (and 10. And 14). And No. 1 is our old friend Cynthia. Or, our old friend Cynthia's old friend Grace. Which speak to you?
- Why I Have To Be So "Rude"
- Talking to Tina Haver-Currin, Steadfast Pro-Choice Protester and Gentle, Brilliant Troll
- Giving Our Daughter My Last Name
- On Radical Feminism vs Letting a Trans Person Be
- Ask a Fancy Person: Occasionless Gifts, Chemo Baldness at the Office, The "Thanks For the Birthday Wishes" Anomie