How to Hard Boil Eggs in a Microwave
My stove has been broken for the past few weeks so I’ve had to rely on the microwave for a lot of things. It turns out you can make pretty decent hard-boiled eggs in there. Here’s how:
1. Get a big microwave-safe bowl and fill it halfway with water.
2. Nuke the water for like three minutes or so until it’s really hot.
3. Add six eggs and cover. I use a plate to cover my bowl but feel free to get creative.
4. Microwave for eight minutes on 50% power.
5. Ask Edith for her Deviled Eggs recipe.