Nicole Cliffe here, announcing my summer stint as Edith's new handmaiden. When I'm not here, I'm moderating "Classic Trash" at the Awl or putting in minimal effort at Lazy Self-Indulgent Book Reviews. And living in Utah, which, whatever, life takes us weird places, right? Let's have some fun.
- Why I Have To Be So "Rude"
- Talking to Tina Haver-Currin, Steadfast Pro-Choice Protester and Gentle, Brilliant Troll
- Giving Our Daughter My Last Name
- On Radical Feminism vs Letting a Trans Person Be
- Ask a Fancy Person: Occasionless Gifts, Chemo Baldness at the Office, The "Thanks For the Birthday Wishes" Anomie