What Junk Can You Leave at a Dude’s?
Heck if I know, but Cosmopolitan has some really sage tips on what items you can keep in Your Man’s medicine cabinet and what items He must never, ever under any circumstances know that you use. Not that you personally are likely to make any of these mistakes. Because you don’t have sensitive teeth. You have veneers! You can’t feel a thing up in there. And the hair on your body is translucent.
1) Leave at Home
• Beauty tools like eyelash curlers — he’ll see your face as a construction site.
• Hair spray. To him, it smells like toxic waste and leaves film on the mirror, floor, wall, etc.
• Tweezers, Nair, and wax strips. He doesn’t need to know about all of your hair issues.
• Your whitening trays or grandma-esque toothpaste for “sensitive teeth.” Ick.
2) Keep at His Place.
• A few girlie basics, like tinted lip balm and blush, to spark his imagination.
• A couple of fun, bright-colored hair ties. He’ll think Ponytails? Sexy!
• A sleek, high-tech feminine razor that will make him picture your silky legs.
• A toothbrush. It’s symbolic that your relationship is moving along.